I Just signed up for this click on the above link (the picture below is simply a picture)
1. The challenge will run from January 1st, 2015 – December 31st, 2015. The sign up link will remain open until January 10, 2015 at 11:30AM PST.
2. ANYONE CAN ENTER! You don’t have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you’ve read. You can review your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Goodreads, Instagram etc.
3. Any genre, length, or format of a book counts as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2014 or earlier. NO 2015 ARCs or 2015 FRESH-OFF-THE-PRESS RELEASE ALLOWED!!
4. On the 30th of every other month, Sara will post a wrap-up for the previous two months and it will contain new links for you to add your own wrap-up posts.
5. THERE WIL BE 2 GIVEAWAYS! IN JULY & DECEMBER. Give-away details will be explained once the giveaway post goes live on Sara’s blog. Bless her, she doesn’t want to overwhelm us with too many details 😉
6. You don’t have to follow her or me or others to join the challenge, but you do have to follow Sara (@carpelibrumgirl) on Instagram/Twitter account or her blog to join the giveaways.
THE BOOK LEVELS:
1-10 : A FRIENDLY ACQUAINTANCE
11-20 : A FIRM GRASP ON MY PILE
21-30 : CLEARING IT OUT
31-40 : I GOT THIS!
41-50 : MORE ROOM ON MY SHELVES!
51+ : I AM MARRIED TO MY TBR PILE
SO HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
1. Write a post about joining the 2015 TBR PILE CHALLENGE on your blog. If you don’t have a blog, post about it on Facebook or tweet about it via Twitter or repost her IG POST on your IG page!
2. In your post, don’t forget to include: the button/banner, link back to her Sign up page, the level you’re aiming at and – if you want – a list of books you’re hoping to read for the challenge.
3. Place the challenge button on your sidebar ( please use the grab link on the bottom of Sara’s original post).
4. Link up in the linky on Sara’s post using the link to your post / tweet.
5. That’s it. You are done!! WELCOME TO CAPRE LIBRUM GIRL’s TBR PILE CHALLENGE 2015!! GOOD LUCK tackling your pile!!
Read the rule and how to join? Great!! Let’s give it all a try!!
GOOD LUCK !!!
Pingback: Read-a-olic & 2015 Book Challenges | Reviews & Recommendations
I am interested but am a Twitter hold out. I have too many other websites to maintain.
This is a bit of a nightmare for me I am finding it really difficult to navigate around the site much prefer Facebook 🙂
It is not as user friendly. But if you develop a following, it is worth it. I too have difficulty navigating here. 😉